Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our little leprechaun!









It’s Milon’s Birthday today! Happy Birthday! I am buying him his favorite today…. a meat pie!

Check out the outfit Leah had on today! This is the best one yet!


Milon and I are taking turns going to the babyhouse so Davis doesn’t go. He is still sick although I think we are the mend. He had a second dose of antibiotic today and another steam room. His cough isn’t loose yet, but he slept through the night without coughing. Well, if you consider sleeping until 4am sleeping thru the night! Milon is getting sick sounded like a freight train all night! I went into Davis’ bed and slept with him since he was quieter! I figured I would pick the worst of the 2 evils!

We found out today we can pay a fee to have Milon's visa extended while he is not here. We are taking this route because it will be cheaper than having to change flights. My mom will still arrive as planned on the 6th and Milon will leave Aktobe on the 5th.

The nannies gave me permission to give Leah pears today! She loved them! She also loves the born free bottles (thanks Kristin!). She drinks all of her apple juice from them and I could hardly get her to drink it from the medicine dispenser they use.

I also gave her puffs today. I was afraid she would choke so I started breaking them in 3rds. She would take them in her hand and they would stick to her fist! Poor thing would shake her hand to get the puff off so she could eat it. It would then fall on the blanket and she got clever and found out it was easier to lick it off the blanket! Very funny! She did this several times and I started to feel bad so I would stick them in her mouth for her. She loved them! I broke them in half and she did fine. Still nervous to try a whole one even though I am sure she can chew it.

Milon and I like having the one on one time with her. We are thinking of keeping the morning visit as a family visit, but trading off in the afternoon and not bringing Davis. If he wants to go he can, but it helps to bond with her when it is one on one.

2 comments:

Alysa said...

Adorable girl in a cute little outfit! Definitely one for the album!

Sorry your boys are sick. Hopefully they'll recover soon.

It took Brady about 2 days to figure out what to do with a puff, but then he loved them. The good thing about them is they melt in their mouths, so not too much of a choking hazard.

kbluster said...

Glad you like the bottles :). And hope the boys are well soon.

Kristin