Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I want a million of this!


I went into Davis' room last night to check on him before I went to bed and this is what I saw. Called Milon and grabbed the camera! Ahh, there is nothing sweeter than the sight of a sleeping child....especially when he has my husbands favorite Giants hat on!
I walk by her room all smothered in pink and wished I had another one to tuck in! I leave a nightlight on in her room b/c I just can't bear to walk past a pitch black room. For some reason the nightlight represents hope!

I don't think I have mentioned this before but we would love to have a bunch of kids. Milon says he wants a baseball team. I am not sure if that will happen due to the 2 F's....finances and fertility. If one of these weren't a factor I would love to have...maybe 4?? We are going to try to have 3 somehow or another....

I have already been "looking" into the next adpotion. Country pickins are slim and getting slimmer every day as countries close to adoption. Milon wants to adopt from Nepal so he can see Mt. Everst :> That would be really cool! I would love to go to Vietnam so maybe by the time we are ready to do it again they will be open!

We will focus on just trying to complete this adoption for now!

1 comment:

Nicole - Raising Animals said...

Ugh! I used to have those same thoughts with Kinhly when we were waiting for her. I'd get all teary thinking about who is tucking in my baby! Whether or not they were kissing her boo-boos, or making her feel loved! Ugh...I get teary thinking about it now! haha
I hope you guys are surviving!