Monday, June 16, 2008

I See Pink..Lots of Pink!



Think I have a problem? And this is only the closet. Doesn't include drawers, armoire, or 2 bins of other sized clothes! Truth is some very nice friends have given me their girls clothes. Now all she needs are some prada's to go with the dresses (just kidding).



Yes, she already has a pink Northface Jacket. Okay, Milon bought it in China but still...





Here's some pics of her room that has been finished for oh about a year :> We still need to paint but with a 2 yr old that doesn't nap anymore it's kind of hard to do. Painting would be way too much fun for him.

2 comments:

Alysa said...

Her room is adorable! Wanna come over and finish mine? ;) Love those built-ins. I want to do something like that, but there isn't much room. Maybe when he's a little older and the rocker/recliner gets moved out of the room.

Your girl will never not have anything to wear. Too much fun!

I have more clothes and toys than I (or the child) need, and already know I have clothes that will never be worn due to size and season. Trying really hard not to buy another thing right now!

Nicole - Raising Animals said...

VERY CUTE! Those built-in's are TO DIE for!